Monday, November 14, 2011

How To Write and lodge Complaint in Cyber Crime Cases

Dear Friends/Colleagues

Due to lack of time I could not reach to you with my next topics. So again I have come to you with an important topic on cyber crime investigation i.e:- how to write complaint as victim in cyber crime cases. I feel this topic important as most of the cases get hampered due to weak complaint.

Generally in regular life netizens become victim in cyber crime cases as a victim of cyber stalking ( Fake profile in any social networking site or adult site for more pl search this blog on cyber stalking), online cheating through lottery, uploading personal intimate videos by someone in the net or something else.

So, when you are victim of these type of cases or any type of cyber crime related cases, take the print screen of those pages and copy the exact link which shows your profile only and also link of that page which shows your profile with others. Take the printout of those print screens.

If it is through any email take the entire print out of that email with its header file and attach it with your complaint.

There after lodge your complaint with those evidences to the Cyber Crime Police Station or nearby police station, where cyber crime police station does not exist. So this is not tough to understand and this will also help my colleagues to take complaint from victims in right manner. But if the complainant comes after lodging complaint to the website service provider for deactivating the link without copying the link address and the link becomes inactive, it could not be traced and it becomes next to impossible for LEAs to trace out the perpetrator until and unless you get the cached copy from Google or any other search engine.

With Thanks



elango said...

If there is no cyber crime cell in your area do not worry, you can always complain directly to the concerned Superintendent of Police if you are living i rurual area or to the Police Commisioner if you are living in a City. They will forward your complaint to the relevant authorities.


please send me where can i complanit cyber crime like online shopping fraud...
Send me Any contact no which helpful me

Still Live

Gandevi Taluka,Navsari District,Gujarat State,India-396430

Shaikh Hedyatullah Raheman said...

Dear sir I am basically from bhubaneswsr orissa. Some add my younger brothers photo in his profile and tell him as his husband. She also sending friend request to our relatives. Please help me to delete photos of my younger brother and also I want to know the name of person who is creating such things which affected the divinity of our family. Also please help me for same. The account is in name of Tamana perween, place Niali

Sunil Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sir,one guy hacked my mom mobile,and hearing all voice recordings,how to from ap,guntur

Anonymous said...

Sir,one guy hacked my mom mobile,and hearing all voice recordings,how to from ap,guntur

Rameshbabu said...

Sir how to complaint aginest facebook post coment