Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Case Studies on Net Banking Hacking

Hi Friends,

I think all of you are well and you have enjoyed a lot in your life in the festive season of India and also in other countries. Today I am going to tell you another style of phishers for your net banking hacking for making you aware from the hackers or cyber criminals. But before learing this you will have to read my earlier posting here. Here you found how they got your URN no. for activating third party in your bank account. But what they are doing that is as follows:- After step 2 of that article ;-

Step 3:- They take attempt to add the bank account of their agents with the hacked bank account. And then as per the banking security system the URN no goes to the mobile no of the person, who actually owns the bank account.

Step 4:- They call the person by claiming that they are from the ...... bank in which the bank of the customer exists and then they ask him/her to give the said number which reached in his/her mobile through sms as they were testing the genuinity of the mobile number of the customer.

Step 5:- The account holder gives the said URN no as he does not know anything about it. Now they get success to transfer the amount to their agent's account.
Thats all.

So my friends be cautious and don't do the mistake in future. I am really very very sorry and beg a pardon from you as I ought to tell you earlier but what to do I was very much busy with my official work so I was absent from my blog so many days.

Wish all of best of luck and thanking you,

Urproblemmysolution Team

No comments: