How Identity is theft
We have discussed about identity theft and now we will brief you how your identity is theft.
1) Social networking: - This is as good as bad for everybody in the net as most of the person who does not think for evil side of the net supplies their personal details to their new unknown friends.
2) Untrusted web form fill up and Job Sites, where we put our personal details for getting job.
3) Skimming:- This happens for Credit cards. (PL search for details about skimmer and skimming in this blog for)
4) Phishing:- All of you have already been discussed in this blog in details. So please search for it.
5) Old-Fashioned Stealing:- They steal wallets and purses; mail, including bank and credit card statements; pre-approved credit offers; and new checks or tax information. They steal personnel records, or bribe employees who have access.
6) Pretexting:- They use false pretenses to obtain your personal information from financial institutions, telephone companies, and other sources.
Again I would request to see the Hollywood Movies “The Net” and “The Net 2”