Friday, June 12, 2009

For The Sake Whole World

Hi my friends

I have opened this blog for your benefits. Its totally free. You can share your problem with me. It may be of any type. It may be personal, legal, educational or any types whatever you feel best for you, I will be there to guide you. I am by profession a person with huge job experience with all section of people in the society.

Thanking you

urproblemmysolution team

Readers can Put their any kind of Problem under the Lebel of Put Your Problem Here. Our team will respond in this blog.

2 comments:

Sitanshu Ray said...

Dear Sujit,

This is one of kind Blog that impressed me a great deal. Thanks for hosting this blog. I can see that a blog like this will go a long way in solving crimes, specially cyber crimes.

Just for your information, in the Western World, specially in USA,Canada and Europe, Hotel keys designed like credit card contain valuable personal information about the person staying in that hotel room. When you check into the hotel and give your credit card number for payment in advance, the room key (also a card with a magnetic strip) contains that information. When you leave the hotel, you return the room key, which is then stolen by criminal hotel employees to get your credit card information. This type of fraud happens a lot, but few people know about it.

Just a small tip...

Thanks for the wornderful site. Will continue watching its information and progress.

Great Job...

Sitanshu Ray
Your Well Wisher and Admirer

Love your country said...

Thank you Mr. Ray. Your experience has enriched me and I want that you share this kind of experience with my blog so that my readers get a chance to enrich them from the valuable readers like you.
Thank you again.