How to Prevent Cyber stalkers/cyber harassers
In our previous articles about cyber stalking we discussed about cyber stalking and secret of success of cyber stalker but we are going to discuss how we can prevent the cyber stalker. Before preventing cyber stalker we have learnt that the stalkers mainly find the weaknesses of their target and then they start their operation. So for preventing the cyber stalker we can maintain some precautions, which are as follows;-
1) Don’t share personal information and photograph on the net.
2) Don’t fill your original profile in the unknown websites.
3) Don’t open your email account by using your original name & address or age.
4) Don’t use your close person’s name as your password.
5) Don’t provide your email address and name and home address to any unknown chatting person.
6) Don’t flirt or argue online by using objectionable languages.
7) Save all your communications on computer.
8) Behave in such a way that he/she send you email from where you can get his actual identity from his header file.
9) If you run online business or you host a website don’t put your home address or personal telephone number on your profile as these may lead to you to become the target of cyber stalkers.
10) Don’t answer any spam mail or try to avoid opening the spam mail.
11) Don’t accept any online love offer as the stalker can get your details from emotional blackmailing and this is a high possibility to the new net comer ladies.
So friends be cautious to share yourself in the in the internet.